The Ultimate Guide to Child Custody eBook
This book is organized into guiding principles that are crucial for you to understand on your road to success. In many cases, attorneys and their clients do not fully consider how these principles will impact their cases, and they pay a heavy price in negotiations and at trial because of it.
The Down and Dirty of Who Gets Custody
• How is Custody Determined? What You Need to Know to Argue Your Case Successfully
• Will Your Lawyer Help or Hurt Your Case?
The Nuts and Bolts of the Legal Process
• Understanding What It’s Really Like to Litigate
• Do Not Let Your Boyfriend or Girlfriend Sink Your Custody Case
• Crucial Provisions You Should Consider Including in Your Final Custody Documents
The Day You Walk Into the Courtroom
• How to Testify
Real Questions from Real People
• Do the courts often grant 50-50 custody in a custody case?
• How do I get emergency custody of my child?
• Can a party file for a restraining order against the other parent at the beginning of a custody case?
• Can you lose custody of your child for cheating on your spouse?
• Can a grandparent be assigned joint custody of a child?
Need Legal Assistance From a New Mexico Child Custody Attorney?
Call New Mexico Legal Group at 505.843.7303 or get started with a free case evaluation.